C. Wes Hodges, II
A native of Wilmington, North Carolina, Wes graduated from New Hanover High School in 1987 and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1991. After acquiring his undergraduate degree as a Tarheel, Wes attended the University of Miami (Fla.) School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude, served on the law review, and was an active member of the student body.
Wes has practiced law in Wilmington for more than two decades, with a focus on civil litigation. In 2003, Wes started his own law firm, C. Wes Hodges, II, PLLC. In 2005, Wes joined forces with fellow attorney Bradley Coxe, forming Hodges & Coxe, P.C. Wes has a renowned general civil litigation practice, focusing on real estate litigation, construction litigation, toxic mold litigation, condemnation actions, municipal/annexation litigation, wrongful death, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and serious personal injury.
- North Carolina (1995)
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit (1997)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina (1997)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina (2002)
- University of Miami (Fla.) School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1994)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. 1991).
- North Carolina State Bar
- New Hanover County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Honors & Activities:
- The University of Miami (Fla.) Law Review (1992 – 1994)
- The Order of the Coif (1994)
- Corpus Juris Secundum Awards in Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedure